Efp2 is dedicated to making great fitting shirts for all Androgynes and Tomboys. We offer you two measurement options makes it easy to find the perfect shirt for you.
Standard Size: 000 (XXXS) to 24 (4XL)
- Select from one of our wide range of standard sizes. Please refer to the chart below for our standard shirt measurements. You can make adjustments to any measurement from our standard sizes (such as the collar length, chest or waist width...etc).
- To adjust measurements, please select a standard size shirt and then add to cart, in the cart, please enter any shirt measurements as you need and then click 'SUBMIT' to complete the order. We will make your shirt using the measurements you entered to replace our standard measurements.
- If you don't need to adjust measurements, please just leave it blank and we will make your shirt using the standard size you selected.
Enter Your Custom Size (Measure your shirt)
- Measuring a shirt that fits you well is an excellent way to get started creating your custom shirt size. The how to measure guide below will show you how to measure a shirt and you can make adjustments as you need.
- To enter your measurements, please select a "custom size" shirt and then add to cart, in the cart, please fill in all shirt measurements and then click 'SUBMIT' to complete the order.
The perfect fit guarantee! To ensure you get the chance to try our shirts with ease, if you are not 100% satisfied with your first order, we will be more than happy to provide one alteration or remake it - on us. For more details, please check our Returns and Exchanges policy.
All shirts are custom made based on shirt measurements (NOT body measurements). Please make sure that all the measurements you enter are the shirt size you want.
Our apparels are all Hand-Made. Hence, please allow +/- 3-5% tolerance in terms of color brightness (on-off screen) as well as the final measurement and sewing alignment.
Need any further assistance? Please drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org